Our farm was established by Clara & Roswell Clark in 1937. They started out on the land with 3 coops of 500 chickens each, and a big barn for their equipment. Only later did they build their house.
In 1981 the farm was transferred to Wayne E. Clark Sr. Wayne and his sons, Wayne Jr. and William, raised dairy replacements, rabbits, chickens, and pigs. The 3 coops were taken down and replaced with pig pens. The barn still stood.
The farm was handed down to the youngest son, William, in 2010. At the time, William had his own working farm on Kendall St. in Granby with his wife Dayle and their children Joshua and Andrea. That farm was devoted to raising and selling beef cattle. The Batchelor Street land was used to keep cattle housed/maintained until 2018 when Billy and Dayle took possession of the property.
In 2011 Joshua married Leslie at the farm.